3M Nexcare Waterproof Tape
3M Nexcare Waterproof Tape is absolutely waterproof first aid tape. It is very comfortable to use and also breathable due to its pores that sticks to wet skin and maintains a strong hold.
It is perfect to wear when bathing, swimming, playing, working or exercising. This medicinal tape is adaptable, permitting it to stretch and accommodate your body.
Nexcare waterproof tape is padded to ensure wounds.
This first aid tape is additionally reasonable for securing gauze, protecting rankles, and preventing new blisters from forming.
3M Nexcare Waterproof Tape Benefits
3. Sticks to wet skin
4. Cushioned protection
5. Stretches with your body
6. Breathable waterproof medical tape
Pros and Cons
2. Binds strongly to skin
4. Non-adherent to hair
5. No residue
6. Easy to tear
3. Doesn’t tear straight
Tips On How to Apply
Sometime a useful thing can result worse due to improper application. Everything has certain way of use and right use of thing always benefits us. Especially in the medical sectors, every minor thing is risky. Small issue can cause life threatening problem. Therefore we must have at least basic knowledge before use. Here are some tips how to apply this tape.
1. Clean the wound thoroughly and make it dry
2. Pull wrapper of the tape apart
3. Grasp end tab and peel bandage off wrapper
4. Apply to wound, pressing firmly; bandage may not stick if repositioned
5. Remove paper frames at openings.
Tips On Its Uses
1. Securing bandage set up for cuts or burns
2. Preventing abrading or rankles on hands, feet, nipples, or the inside of thighs
3. Covering cuts or cracks in sporadic or intensely utilized spots like in the middle of fingers
4. Securing sensitive skin
5. Underwater or while perspiring
6. Daily bandage changes
Tips On its Cleanliness and Replace
Medical devices are used to get relief from various problems but sometimes these devices become more dangerous. There can be several reasons though most of them cause because of our carelessness. Wounds are very sensitive through that we can get life threatening infections. Such areas must be clean. Therefore bandaging wounds doesn’t mean to get all sorts of security. Bandage must be replaced as per the prescription of doctors.
Here are some important tips
1. Change your bandage every day, or several times a day if it becomes wet or dirty.
2. Ensure that your hand is clean while replacing the tape.
3. If a bandage is not easily releasing avoid pulling on bandage.
4. Apply a little baby oil or cooking oil into the adhesive to help the bandage release from the skin.
5. Or use ice for 5 minutes or less. Ice will make the adhesive brittle, which may cause it to release.
6. You can use alcohol to remove strongly stitched tape though alcohol may burn your wound and also makes skin dry.
7. Be careful that your skin can be damaged while removing tape forcefully.